MSC Seashore -What are Covid vaccine requirements do we NEED a booster? Please advise!

sconde

Hello!

Wondering if anyone could possibly answer a question before I do further research and possibly book a MSC cruise this week.  As covid vaccine info is forever changing I just want to check.  I looked on the MSC site and it looks like the way it is worded that you must have your 2 full doses of whatever vaccine you chose before booking/embarking on boat.  It doesn't mention anything about the booster.  I checked online(bad move) and some sites have mentioned that if you are over a year since had vaccine you must get the booster to be considered fully vaccinated.  I completed both my vaccines April of 2021, My husband and older son Summer of 2021 and twins(12) Winter of 2021.

My question is this enough?  I cannot for medical reasons get the booster right now and will not as I have a bleeding condition and the vaccine altered it a bit and I do not want to take a chance with the booster while I am stable.  Can we book a cruise with all fully vaccinated but not boostered?  I am looking at a last minute cruise first week of August.  

I would appreciate any help in answering the question.  From my end it looks like fully vaccinated means 2 doses as MSC does not have booster mentioned on site.  Thank you so much to anyone who can help answer this question.  

Stephanie