Honeymoon on Veendam - First Time, Cabin DD Question

thoma458

Hi everyone,

My wife and I just got our room assignment and we are in DD 380, which is a partially obstructed room. I was just curious if anyone has any experience with these rooms and what (if any!) amenities came with them, for example, I read that all outside rooms were provided with complimentary bathrobes for ship use.

Also, I was curious about dining room feedback. Apparently, we are being assigned a 2-person table, although I don't remember requesting it from Orbitz. We are both very outgoing but I am concerned we might stick out a bit, being in our early 20's. Any recommendations for or against a 2-person table?

One final question - is room service an extra fee? I did not see it listed anywhere that it was but just curious.

Thank you in advance for helping make our honeymoon run smoothly!

You must be on Lower Promenade. The "partial obstruction" will be either part of a bulkhead (likely), or possibly an outside staircase (unlikely).

All cabins have robes, as well as soaps, shampoo, conditioner.

Room service is complementary; tipping is customary. If you do decide to tip for room service it's done at the time of delivery (and quickly; they get away fast). You may never see that steward again.

Table for 2? You're on your honeymoon. Might be just exactly what you want. Or do you want to mix and mingle? I'm not a table for two kinda gal.

Enjoy your cruise on the Veendam, your honeymoon, and your life together.

Archived