Specialty Dining for 10

looneyric

Has anyone ever pre-booked specialty dining for 10?  I know online you can only do 8 guests maximum for specialties.  Can you book 10 through the 800 number?  I know we can do it when we board, but looking for two reservations 120 days out. Thanks. 

If I recall, the biggest single table in the restaurants is 8.  You may need to work with the group manager or whatever their title is in order to put something together.  You could also book two groups of 6 (two different people will need to do this), then go see the host a night or two before the booked time and discuss with them that you would prefer both groups be sat near each other, or at a single table made up of two put together.  Don't wait until the day of though.

12 minutes ago, hallux said:

If I recall, the biggest single table in the restaurants is 8.  You may need to work with the group manager or whatever their title is in order to put something together.  You could also book two groups of 6 (two different people will need to do this), then go see the host a night or two before the booked time and discuss with them that you would prefer both groups be sat near each other, or at a single table made up of two put together.  Don't wait until the day of though.

Thank you!  Good ideas. 

We did 9 a few times on a cruise on the Pearl. It wasn't much of a problem. They even put us in a private area  I didn't even know existed in the main dining room one evening.

• Like 1

@looneyric

When I want anything special I go through the onshore contact  specialeventsjade@ncl.com

Where I have "jade" replace it with the name of the ship you are on.

I suggest you try the same provided you know exactly when, where and at what time.   Make up a group name "looneyric's mob" and see if they will do it for you.

1 hour ago, casofilia said:

@looneyric

When I want anything special I go through the onshore contact  specialeventsjade@ncl.com

Where I have "jade" replace it with the name of the ship you are on.

I suggest you try the same provided you know exactly when, where and at what time.   Make up a group name "looneyric's mob" and see if they will do it for you.

I tired that fro Prima…..they  said they would not make dining reservations for less than 12, even though we have an official “group” of 10….