Heritage Port to Blue Hole Park on Weekend

helensobol

Cruise ship is in bermuda over the weekend which means there are no ferries running. 

How would I go about getting Blue Hole Park from the port?  I know I could take a taxi that would be around 60 dollars (1 way).    Is there another way that is less costly and not complicated?    Also is it worth going or should I consider something closer to the port. 

5 hours ago, helensobol said:

Cruise ship is in bermuda over the weekend which means there are no ferries running. 

How would I go about getting Blue Hole Park from the port?  I know I could take a taxi that would be around 60 dollars (1 way).    Is there another way that is less costly and not complicated?    Also is it worth going or should I consider something closer to the port. 

The port your cruise ship will be docked at is called the Royal Naval Dockyard. Heritage Wharf is one of the two cruise ship berths there. The public ferry to St. George does not run on the weekend but the ferry to Hamilton does run. So you could take a ferry to Hamilton then a taxi or a bus to Blue Hole. Taxi fare would be about $28 fro Hamilton to Blue Hole. The same amount of complication as if the St. George ferry was running. The taxi would have cost about $20 from St. George. I would not take a taxi direct.from the Dockyard. If your weekend day is a Sunday there will be a 25% surcharge on taxi fares. 

Edited by Charles4515