Britannia new times for Stockholm

Yorkypete

2 hours ago, Trevor Fountain said:

My source tells me that the Pilots wanted to watch the Serbia v Sweden Nations Cup football game, which was scheduled for a late afternoon kick off, and they feared they might miss it. However the kick off is now 7.45 pm, and so none of the pilots would miss the match.

I think my timings for your itinerary are correct as of this time.

Please beware that times and ports may be changed due to operational reasons or ***** ups.

With respect your timings are not correct as of today. The Stockholm Port Authority have told me  that the timings of arrival are 10.30am on the 23rd and the departure is 2.45 on the 24th. These are the times they have been given by P&O as of today.I still wonder where your timings come from as we cannot find any?

7 minutes ago, Yorkypete said:

With respect your timings are not correct as of today. The Stockholm Port Authority have told me  that the timings of arrival are 10.30am on the 23rd and the departure is 2.45 on the 24th. These are the times they have been given by P&O as of today.I still wonder where your timings come from as we cannot find any?

Well I'm sure the Stockholm Port Authority know more than I do. Though I cannot reveal my source, I'm sure that are not making these times up. I will be interested to see how accurate the itinerary I have given you turns out to be. 

Looks like it will be a great cruise whatever. I'm on the very next one, and have a number of plans already afoot for self touring, using the same sources timings, so I hope he/she is fairly accurate.

What’s in Port, posts the cruise ship schedules, I checked all timings for this cruise a few weeks ago.

I was very happy to have been advised that, due to the pilot,  we would be arriving in Stockholm at 10.30, the sail in will be a beautiful start to the day. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trevor Fountain said:

Well I'm sure the Stockholm Port Authority know more than I do. Though I cannot reveal my source, I'm sure that are not making these times up. I will be interested to see how accurate the itinerary I have given you turns out to be. 

Looks like it will be a great cruise whatever. I'm on the very next one, and have a number of plans already afoot for self touring, using the same sources timings, so I hope he/she is fairly accurate.

Sounds like we are on the same cruise. Any inside hot info posted here would be much appreciated. I promise not to pass it on...honest.🤐

15 hours ago, Trevor Fountain said:

I have had an e-mail about the pilots from the  Officer in charge. We have been told that Britannia can only be piloted in during daylight. This means the pilots come on board at 5.30 am and the transition time is 5 hours giving a berthing time of 10.30 am. Apparently the claim by P&O re the 'availability' of pilots is hogwash. .

21 minutes ago, Yorkypete said:

I have had an e-mail about the pilots from the  Officer in charge. We have been told that Britannia can only be piloted in during daylight. This means the pilots come on board at 5.30 am and the transition time is 5 hours giving a berthing time of 10.30 am. Apparently the claim by P&O re the 'availability' of pilots is hogwash. .

Thought so.