Spa prices/Ocean Club questions

Brieanna817

Hi all!!

Is it cheaper to book a massage prior to getting on this ship or are there specials that tend to run cheaper while sailing?

Anyone recently have kids participate in the activities at the Ocean Club? Were they operating at first come first serve for registration? Do you register the kids for certain days on certain times when you first board or can you switch it up everyday?  Thank you!!

There is a "Skin pampering party" on a few days. I went to one on first sea day around 1pm. They gave a mini facial ,you do it to your own face, and then discounts on services. I was able to get 75 minutes massage for $149 for both myself and husband ($298 total) and anytime we wanted not just port days. The same service but for 50 minutes pre-cruise for the time we wanted was $199 each. We saved $100.

Some services do offer cheaper prices the first day, which you can book online before to assure they don't sell out.  I always do a pedi the afternoon of the 1st day and it is like $48 instead of $60something, plus my piggies are cute for the entire cruise that way.  I have also seen on my booking before cruising that if I bundle 3 items, I can save up to 30%.  I think you get like $10 off the 1st one, 20% off the 2nd, and 30% off the 3rd one when you buy 3, but I don't ever do that many.

I have also seen spa "specials" announced, and on flyers during different times on cruises.  Usually, I think it is when they are filling up time slots and are slow only thought, it isn't going to be the prime slots most people want.

Also as mentioned above, if you go to some of the onboard spa "events" they offer for free, they will have offers for discounted items for those in attendance only and you have to book it before you leave the event.

Edited by wemjam