Sanctuary offerings

karabear15

Heading out in 3 weeks time and wanted a little bit more info on the Sanctuary and it’s offerings. I’m aware that I can book a half day or full day for the regular chairs-does anyone have an updated price for that? 

Possibly looking at booking one of the private cabanas in the Sanctuary and wondered what all came with that offering. 

Lastly, if we booked on the website, a spa treatment…are we able to move that up into the Sanctuary, or those are separate from what can be pre-purchased on the website? 

Thanks so much! 

I hope this link works. I posted lots of pictures and I think answers to most of your questions.  Look for my post on this thread.  These are from the Discovery this April.  I think you’d have to talk to the folks in the spa regarding having any treatments in the sanctuary.  

The Royal class ships and the Island have cabanas.  The Grand class ships do not. I’m not sure what ship you are sailing on. 

I have Sanctuary  pictures from Grand, Island and Ruby too. 

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I hope this link works. I posted lots of pictures and I think answers to most of your questions.  Look for my post on this thread.  These are from the Discovery this April.  I think you’d have to talk to the folks in the spa regarding having any treatments in the sanctuary.  

The Royal class ships and the Island have cabanas.  The Grand class ships do not. I’m not sure what ship you are sailing on. 

I have Sanctuary  pictures from Grand, Island and Ruby too. 

Thank you very much.  We will be on Regal.  I've been on Royal once before but I vaguely remember much of that area as we didn't use it. 

• Like 1