How to get with public transportation from Gatwick airport to KewBridge Road by public transportation

Best way is the train.

Use https://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/planjourney/search

to search for a train. You want to go from Gatwick Airport (GTW) to Kew Bridge (KWB). Basically, the Gatwick train will take you into Victoria station, change trains, then back out to Kew Bridge which is on Kew Bridge Road. Cost £16.60 one way...take about an hour. Where do you want to go on Kew Br. Rd.? BTW, there is a train strike Saturday 13th August if you are travelling then.

Simon

7 minutes ago, sddsddean said:

Best way is the train.

Use https://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/planjourney/search

to search for a train. You want to go from Gatwick Airport (GTW) to Kew Bridge (KWB). Basically, the Gatwick train will take you into Victoria station, change trains, then back out to Kew Bridge which is on Kew Bridge Road. Cost £16.60 one way...take about an hour. Where do you want to go on Kew Br. Rd.? BTW, there is a train strike Saturday 13th August if you are travelling then.

Simon

I need to get to Brentford. Thought I had to change at another station not Victoria ?

According to where you want to go, you can use Kew Bridge, Brentford or even Syon Park...they are all on the same line. Have a look on Google Earth.

Theoretically, I suppose you could change at Clapham Junction, but i) not all trains stop there and ii) its a right pain to change platforms there 'cos you have to go up and down stairs. As the whole trip is about an hour, I'd go into Victoria.

Simon

Edited by sddsddean
  • Like 1