Are the boarding times accurate?

ramidon1

Leaving in 5 days…..woo hoo!

trying to figure out what time to arrive at port….we are rock stars with a 1:30 boarding time.  Our travel mates are “regular” with a 2:15time.

Have these boarding times been pretty accurate?

thanks!

35 minutes ago, ramidon1 said:

Leaving in 5 days…..woo hoo!

trying to figure out what time to arrive at port….we are rock stars with a 1:30 boarding time.  Our travel mates are “regular” with a 2:15time.

Have these boarding times been pretty accurate?

thanks!

The times are check-in times, not boarding times. 

I'll assume you mean a Miami departure. I had a 1:30 PM check in time last month. Arrived to the port at around 11 AM. Bags were checked and I sat around reading until about 1:00 PM when they opened medical line that checked vaccine cards/passport. Was asked at about 1:15 PM to wait in the 1:30 PM check in  line. I was in the Virgin Voyages building at 1:40 and on Scarlet Lady at 1:50 PM.

• Like 2

We boarded the Scarlet Lady on Friday, July 22 in Miami.  Our "check in time" was 1:45; we arrived at the port at 1:40.  25 minutes later we were standing in our cabin unpacking.  Check in was VERY smooth.  Should even be smoother now, since passengers don't need to have Covid test results examined at check in.  

• Like 1

As noted, the times are "Check in" times, not boarding times.  You are asked to not show up more than 30 minutes before your time.  Yes, check in and embarkation is normally very smooth and on time.

Since you are a rockstar, you have the earliest time of 1:30.  You can check in then and go to the rockstar meet and greet (free champagne) after boarding while waiting for your friends to board, or you can hang out and check in/board with them.

• Like 1