How early can you drop off you luggage at Pier 66 in Seattle

Vacation1964

We will be flying into Seattle the morning of our cruise and arriving at Sea Tac at 6:30 am.  Does anyone know how early the porters are there to 

take your luggage?  We would like to drop off our luggage and have breakfast before we check in at 9:30 am.  Thank you.

There is no point checking in at 9:30am as the ship won’t be ready and you be be waiting in a crowded waiting area.  The Edgewater hotel next to the pier has luggage storage if the port staff can’t take your luggage right away.

Thank you.  That is one of the places we are looking at eating so that would be a good place to store our luggage.  I know we can't get on at 9:30 am but I always seem to take the early check in and sit and wait until I can get on the ship.  I guess I just can't wait to get on ASAP.   This is our 9th cruise and I do it every time.  I know better but I just can't help it.

13 hours ago, Vacation1964 said:

Thank you.  That is one of the places we are looking at eating so that would be a good place to store our luggage.  I know we can't get on at 9:30 am but I always seem to take the early check in and sit and wait until I can get on the ship.  I guess I just can't wait to get on ASAP.   This is our 9th cruise and I do it every time.  I know better but I just can't help it.

Just to add, Pier 66 is smack in the middle of downtown. Pier 66 will be a zoo with disembarking passengers plus rush hour traffic if you're embarking during a weekday. The Edgewater will be a great place to decompress after your flight, enjoy gorgeous views of the water, and have a safe place to store your luggage. 

• Like 1

The Edgewater would work well and they have a great view of Elliott Bay from the lobby and restaurant.  Another option if you want to get out for a short walk would be Macrina Bakery 3 blocks up from the Edgewater on 1st Ave. They have lighter fare with wonderful hoity toity breakfast sandwiches and the such as well as some incredible pastries.  It would also give you a quick peek at the Belltown neighborhood.

• Like 1