Cannot book excursion & removed from waitlist

Mara4166

I was waitlisted for an excursion.  I just checked today and the waitlist was removed from my personaliser, but there are now 2 available.  When I try to book it, I receive "Guests with a schedule conflict".  We do not have any other excursion booked for that port.  We were waiting to see if we would get lucky once final payments are due in 2 weeks and excursions are cancelled as people drop off. 

Has anyone had this problem?  Can you call princess to book an excursion or is the only option online?

3 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

If you were removed from the waitlist they book your excursion. You have something like 48 hours to pay for it. That's probably why you have a schedule conflict - you're already booked!

Thank you.  Do you know how would I know this.  I cannot see an email or anything in cruise personaliser asking me to pay.

3 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

If you were removed from the waitlist they book your excursion. You have something like 48 hours to pay for it. That's probably why you have a schedule conflict - you're already booked!

Shouldn’t it now show up on their cart or a pay now at the top of the excursion page?  If not, I’d call PCL to pay for it.

4 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Shouldn’t it now show up on their cart or a pay now at the top of the excursion page?  If not, I’d call PCL to pay for it.

Thank you everyone.  I did some digging and found it.  It was not in my cart or in the excursion area.  When I went into the Payments section it showed an outstanding balance for excursions.  Very frustrating since no email was received and I know there is a time limit to pay.  Very happy I went in to look today (I do not check every day).  But we are now booked for an Ocean Cabana at Amber Cove!!!!

• Like 2