Shall I worry? What should I expect?

TopofWorld

On 9/6/2022 at 9:19 PM, gabbygal99 said:

7-night Greek Isles during peak season for less than $3400, again in a balcony for 2 people, WiFi, specialty dining, and tips included. I just got off the Escape a few weeks ago and paid $8k for each of our balconies (10-night sailing, but I can guarantee those extra 3 nights and alcohol were not worth the extra $4600 we paid!)

$8k for a balcony? 😱 

I'm in the UK so the price we pay with NCL is final, with everything (except daily service charge) included. Virgin are sooooo much more expensive than NCL for us but I suspect its part of their 'exclusive' marketing plan (which seems to include inviting every Tik-Tokker and his dog on free sailings). 

On 8/3/2022 at 2:01 PM, TopofWorld said:

Hi all again. First time on NCL, found the perfect cruise to celebrate 30 years of marriage (15-day TA from NY on Epic). Price was and still is quite right. However, I keep reading dissatisfied customer comments (especially on customer service, quality of food etc) especially on other sites. Travelled on RCL, Princes and Celebrity ( listed from higher to lowest satisfaction). We are a couple in our early and late fifties, do not drink that much and consider ourselves as foodies. I know it is a general question, but do you really feel that NCL has gone downhill compared to the other mainstream lines (service, entertainment, and food wise)? Is Epic really that old?

P.S searched for alternative cruises but no other cruise offered the interesting ports this one does, at the price we could afford.

Thank you all

I believe we are on this same cruise if this is the TA on the Epic next April, we also liked the price. We have been on the Epic 5 times and we enjoy the ship. As i said before, peoples reviews and opinions are subjective and should be taken as such. The epic is not that old and i believe is been refurbished. Enjoy your cruise.

5 hours ago, alysonofagun said:

$8k for a balcony? 😱 

I'm in the UK so the price we pay with NCL is final, with everything (except daily service charge) included. Virgin are sooooo much more expensive than NCL for us but I suspect its part of their 'exclusive' marketing plan (which seems to include inviting every Tik-Tokker and his dog on free sailings). 

My thoughts, too.

If you’re paying $8K for NCL balconies, it better be in the Haven and staying in one of NCL’s villas.

5 hours ago, spanishguy1970 said:

I believe we are on this same cruise if this is the TA on the Epic next April, we also liked the price. We have been on the Epic 5 times and we enjoy the ship. As i said before, peoples reviews and opinions are subjective and should be taken as such. The epic is not that old and i believe is been refurbished. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you very much. Looking forward to it. The price for a 15 day cruise was quite right for me. Lol, still looking for a NY hotel. Much more expensive than the cruise. Really!!!! There is already a roll call for our cruise. You might want to check it out. Thank you again.

• Like 1