Lost Room Credits

propwash

We had to cancel our trip due to an injury. I have trip insurance and when I look on HAL it shows I have no credits. Do I assume that all my room credits and pre-cruise credits and deposits from COVID cancellation are gone and not refundable?

Thanks for the help.

Danny

Edited by propwash
update

12 minutes ago, propwash said:

We had to cancel our trip due to an injury. I have trip insurance and when I look on HAL it shows I have no credits. Do I assume that all my room credits and pre-cruise credits and deposits from COVID cancellation are gone and not refundable?

Thanks for the help.

Danny

Did you file a claim with your trip insurance company? Once that is paid, you can file for anything else with HAL on a reimbursement expense form. They will want documentation from your trip insurance. FYI…we filed with our trip insurance a month ago and they have yet to process our claim. Hope this helps.

If I understand you correctly you are to be reimbursed by the insurance company.  If that is so that is the end result.  Insurance has some odd rules to understand, once they have paid for the cruise any further claims would be theirs to make.  

if there are still some outstanding balances not covered by the 8nsurance then do as @Gray Ladysuggested