Crew schedules?

GIGENMAUSEN

not on website any more. If you use social media, there is an Azamara Reminiscing group on FBook that often mentions who is where.

Lee posted up the info from each ship a couple of months ago but likely out of date now

1 hour ago, GIGENMAUSEN said:

Does anybody know if there is some Information about the captains on the different ships and who is on when on which ship?

Heard there had been a schedule on the Azamara Website but it was removed some time ago.

I was thinking just yesterday that it would be nice to know who the senior officers are on the ships, but acknowledge there has been lots of staff movements recently so it is going to be difficult to be accurate. I think I'll start a thread on who is where, for people to post what they know.  I won't start a spreadsheet though. 

Phil 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We very much enjoyed Captain Johannes on the Quest July 25 - Aug 8.  He has such a sense of humor.  As we were disembarking yesterday (was it only yesterday?), I asked him would he be on board for the Suez sailing May 5, 2023 and he said yes.  I was thrilled, went off dancing, and made him laugh.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I was thinking just yesterday that it would be nice to know who the senior officers are on the ships, but acknowledge there has been lots of staff movements recently so it is going to be difficult to be accurate. I think I'll start a thread on who is where, for people to post what they know.  I won't start a spreadsheet though. 

Phil 

Phil.... like your idea of a "who's in charge now" thread... hope passengers will fill it out!  It would still be nice to know who the senior officers just a few months in advance.... surly Azamara know that, modulo the rare resign-now.   Doesn't have to be a year and a half in advance ( although it would be nice for booking purposes), but useful as we get ready to board