Smoking area / side of the ships for Ovation

Hello everyone,

On my past cruises the port side deck 5 and upper decks are smoking area.   On Ovation of the seas, the smoking side on deck 5 and upper pool decks is it port or starboard. 

Thanks

Edited by StrikeEagle

We are non-smokers and and booked a cabin # 12700 on the Ovation starboard side.   I saw a video posted.  Someone on on deck 6 starboard side was saying that the deck beneath him (deck 5) is a smoking area,  therefore I was wondering on the Ovation,  the public smoking area is it on the port or starboard side.   If the smoking side is the starboard side deck 5 and I'm on deck 12.  Would the smoke from deck 5 go up to deck 12?    Can someone who in the past has a balcony on Ovation starboard side (especially the back half of the ship) share any comments.

Thanks

Edited by StrikeEagle

1 hour ago, StrikeEagle said:

We are non-smokers and and booked a cabin # 12700 on the Ovation starboard side.   I saw a video posted.  Someone on on deck 6 starboard side was saying that the deck beneath him (deck 5) is a smoking area,  therefore I was wondering on the Ovation,  the public smoking area is it on the port or starboard side.....

This cabin would be my absolute nightmare! It has been bad enough that there have been smokers near me for every single balcony cabin that I've ever had. I cannot imagine having the designated smoking area right below my cabin. I would downgrade in a heartbeat!

• Like 2