A Country Music Theme Cruise..maybe a little Toby Keith?

oceanlovinmama

Jean - don't know if you are still checking this thread but good to 'see' you again!

hi Mooshele- My husband and I were thinking about going on the Brooks and Dunn cruise but it was canceled! We are not big Tim McGraw fans and so we are holding out that Kenny may do another cruise or maybe just a concert on the islands somewhere. I'll be anxious to hear all about the TM cruise!!!

Jean

• 4 weeks later...
Love Tim McGraw, but hope there is another Kenny Chesney cruise also. If not, TIm is my second choice, mmm...make that tied with Kenny for first..

Love them both, and all country music in general. Am so glad they are putting together more "country" theme cruises. Just wish I could go on them all.:rolleyes:

We are just back from our Princess cruise, and had to add a blurb about the Captain we did a tour with on St Thomas- he is a big Kenny Chesney fan. The company is www.interlinesail.com. Captain Omer told us so many Kenny stories- about how he comes down to his house on St John, where he hangs out in the islands, etc, and then we ran into a couple on the beach while snorkeling who were on the cruise where Kenny did the private island concert- Kenny has fans everywhere. I just saw a note on one of the other boards about Interline's "Looking for Kenny" tour, but we didn't do that one. We did a full day snorkel trip, and while we did not see Kenny (or his house or his boat), we had one of the best snorkel trips ever! I'm still looking for a country-themed cruise, so if anyone hears of one, be sure and post details!

Clear Channel Cruises has a Country cruise in Feb doing Mexican Riviera, 8 nts from San Diego. Artists to perform on board include Jo Dee Messina, Phil Vassar and Jack Ingram. Each will perform a different night on the cruise. Search Clear Channel Cruises, then follow the links to the Country Cruise

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

country singer Chris Young is having a cruise this year. You can go to his website chrisyoungcountry.com and then click on boards, then chris chatter and it will bring up about voting for your preference of doing a 5 night or 7 night cruise with Chris Young. I beleive it is going to be in late November or early December.

Chris Young is awesome, he won Nashville Star last year and he puts on a excellent show.:)

Archived