Princess Medallion and the internet

We have an upcoming cruise on the Majestic in October and have the "Plus" package which gives each of us access to one connected device. 

So I will have my phone running the medallion but I prefer to do emails etc on my tablet. 

My question is twofold.

1 Can I run the medallion on my phone but NOT have it connected to the 'net?

or

2 Has anyone had any difficulties switching from one device to another on the medallion? Ideally I would like to have my tablet connected to the 'net first thing in the morning and last thing at night and have my phone connected the rest of the time. 

Cheers

Tommy

54 minutes ago, Sailing22 said:

Download the medallion application to whatever device you want to bring and use.  I had no problem swamping phones...the same if you would like to use the PC.  It work the same, log into your Medallion a/c 

Thanks Sailing22. I have the app on all devices. Good to hear you had no problem swapping.

33 minutes ago, Bizziecruzer said:

It's one device at any given time. So download app to all your devices and turn off wifi on the ones you aren't using. Also a tip  once on the ship, use your cabin number to login. We found less dropouts that way.

Thanks Bizziecruzer. Good tip about using your cabin number.

I didn't download the app to my iPad but got the hang of swapping devices by typing in the medallion net URL on the iPad and then connect this device - would automatically drop the phone. I am on Princess again in November so will probably load the app on the iPad this time as it would be easier I think.

• Like 1