Speciality Dining Package - Silhouette

Cheshire Blue

We are due on Silhouette next month and have pre purchased a dining package (several nights).

I know that when we board we need to head for one of the restaurants and so arrange our dinner reservations.  OK 

When we have the meal (note we also have the Premium drinks package) - do we have to sign for anything / show our sea pass card - so as to ensure the meal is "chalked off" our package ?   

I don't want to sign and then find the charge is added to our ship board account ? 

Sorry if I am overthinking this  

No overthinking apologies necessary.  At the end of your meal, you'll be asked to sign a receipt that should be "$0".  Some servers ask for 1 of your seapass cards, some don't.  They have your cabin number already so never understood why they need this.  We always leave something extra to our server but that's just us.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Surfguyxxx said:

No overthinking apologies necessary.  At the end of your meal, you'll be asked to sign a receipt that should be "$0".  Some servers ask for 1 of your seapass cards, some don't.  They have your cabin number already so never understood why they need this.  We always leave something extra to our server but that's just us.  

Thanks for responding - will look for the "$0.00"  

Appreciate can add / leave further tip 🙂 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cheshire Blue said:

I know that when we board we need to head for one of the restaurants and so arrange our dinner reservations.  OK 

We found a lady called Krisna on a table that had been set up near the guest relations desk on embarkation day.  She was great at sorting out our reservations - a quite complex group of 8 some who had already booked and paid, some who hadn't.

Look out for her she was great.