Boarding E-muster ?; Debarkation Passport Card ?

SAmome

Out of Miami, if it matters............. Is going thru customs as quick and easy with a Passport Card as it is with a Passport?  

If able to board at 11:00 and have watched the video on our apps; will there be crew that early to check in with and get the safety drill out of the way as boarding?

Thanks.

When we returned on Symphony to Port Miami, passports were not necessary.  You now line up in front of some iPad looking devices, you line up so the machine can recognize your face and as soon as you get a green light, you're good to go.

We did 10:30 checkin on Liberty and they sent you straight to muster station.  Quick.  Just make sure you watch the video before or they will go through it with you.  It shows on the app that you've each completed it.

2 hours ago, njkruzer said:

We did 10:30 checkin on Liberty and they sent you straight to muster station.  Quick.  Just make sure you watch the video before or they will go through it with you.  It shows on the app that you've each completed it.

Thanks!  If one person doesn't have the app but is on the reservation (I'm able to check them in etc), can they watch video on my phone and make selections showing they saw it?

42 minutes ago, SAmome said:

Thanks!  If one person doesn't have the app but is on the reservation (I'm able to check them in etc), can they watch video on my phone and make selections showing they saw it?

Yes. Dh did it that way.