Carnival Liberty review 8/26-8/29 3 nights – What a blast!

Kermarkim

And a tip that I learned on this site is at dinner not to sleep on the Indian Vegetarian dish.  They don't specify on the menu exactly what it will be each night, but the Chef will make an Indian Vegetarian selection each evening in the main dining room.  We only ate at the dining room the second night of the cruise and I chose this as an option.  It was probably the best dining selection I have made since 2005.  I will be choosing this going forward as my 2nd entree along with something else in the event I don't care for it.  The Maitre D came over to see how everything was and when I told him that we loved the dish, he informed me that you can also ask the waiter each night to make a non-vegetarian Indian dish and they will accommodate you.  He said they will add lamb, chicken or something else.  I can't wait until December on the Freedom to make this request.  Not only is DH a pescatarian and really appreciated this Indian dish but we both love the Indian spices such as curry, so I'm looking forward to it in the future. 

Edited by Kermarkim
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

First I want to say congratulations on 35 years and not only marriage, a friendship that is so obvious in this post. I got chills just reading. Second, thanks for all the great information, especially about the Indian dishes because I am also a great lover of curry and all the other spices in Indian dishes and it is nice to know they will add meat. I will be on Liberty November 14 and am so looking forward to my first cruise back since 2019.