Covid testing near Miami cruise port

baltic17

Is there someplace close the the Miami port where we can get a rapid covid test?

We are on a B2B and not sure whether there will be covid test available on board (Norwegian Sun) to get a test before leaving Miami as we are stopping in Bermuda.

As I don't know Miami, searching on google is just making me crazy.  Need test on 31 Oct. 

Is the wifi at the port reliable?  We can bring tests and schedule to do via telemedicine as long as the wifi doesn't drop out.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, baltic17 said:

Is there someplace close the the Miami port where we can get a rapid covid test?  Go to the PortMiami website:  https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/.  At the top of the page see the Important Notice about Covid testing.

We are on a B2B and not sure whether there will be covid test available on board (Norwegian Sun) to get a test before leaving Miami as we are stopping in Bermuda.

As I don't know Miami, searching on google is just making me crazy.  Need test on 31 Oct. Since this is an NCL specific question, I would post it on their board.

Is the wifi at the port reliable?  We can bring tests and schedule to do via telemedicine as long as the wifi doesn't drop out.  Can't answer that because the last time we sailed out of Miami in January 2020 we didn't use the wifi at the port.

Thanks.

See answers in red.