Coming Back

hangover

2 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Thanks for your detailed answer. I really hope that your optimism is right, and most important that Azamara continues to offer what we have learned to like with this company. 

I guess, I am also optimistic because I have booked on board another cruise 😃

Ivi

As of 3rd Quarter 2022, Royal Caribbean was at 90.42% debt/assets.  Carnival was at 86.34%, Norwegian 97.87%. Keep in mind these are considered junk loans, so come with high interest rates.  Since interest rates have risen in general, this debt will only become more burdensome as their loans mature.

I'm not sure how Sycamore is doing with debt, but surely is better than this.  They just purchased Lowes in Canada last November. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi

Quick update, this second cruise is more to what I was expecting with Azamara. I believe the issues with the first cruise is that the clientele including myself was looking for sand beach and sun. So on sea days it put a strain on the operations on deck 9, bar etc. This cruise deck chairs available throughout the day and staff much more relaxed. We are only sailing with 75 fewer guest but the atmosphere is  totally different, More people attending lectures etc,

Could be one of the reasons Azamara is offering fewer Carb, departures from Florida in 24 &25

• Like 1