Junior Suite with Large Balcony on Ovation of the Seas

Ok Cruisers here is a question that I am sure has been asked before but after hours of scrolling I could not find one. Hope all is well. DH and I would like to cruise to Alaska in July of 2024. Patiently waiting for Royal to put it up to book.  Biting nails with anticipation. We would like to book a Junior Suite with Large Balcony on Ovation.  Cannot afford more. Cancer Survivor with bills up the wazoo. Here's the question.... we know it is near stairwells, is the room worth it? How are the noise levels? And of course what deck would be best? We were thinking deck 9 or 10. Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated. Happy Cruising!!!!

Personally I might save the money and go with a regular jr suite.  While the balcony is bigger it’s at an angle and the angled part doesn’t have any privacy. Theses are quiet rooms despite being mid ship. Also the bathroom  door is kind of in an awkward location by the bed rather then by the entrance to the room.  If you’re heart is set on this go for it but I think you’d be just as happy with a regular jr suite.  

The regular jr suites on this class have great balconies as long as you’re higher then deck 6.  Deck 9 or 10 are even better.