Please tell me something to look forward to on QM2 this week

hope2

On 9/13/2022 at 7:54 AM, ace2542 said:

... Or is that mandate because ship is sailing onto Canada on your sailing? 

The Canadian government has had some strict rules but has not mandated mask-wearing on board ships. 

On our Alaska cruise on the QE there was a mask order for the first three days. That order and other restrictions were lifted for the remaining seven days. 

On 9/13/2022 at 8:33 AM, Tonopah said:

You will be on the Queen Mary 2. Just being there is something to look forward to. We’ve been waiting over 2 years (2020 voyage cancelled). We will be happy just to sit in our (completely obstructed) balcony cabin and sip the dreaded Pol Acker, 

You’ve already jumped through all the hoops. Remember why you did it. 

We’re on our first QM2 cruise in April and are so excited about sitting in our (completely obstructed) balcony cabin & sipping the dreaded Pol Acker!  Lucky for me my husband doesn’t drink…lol.  So very excited about the TA cruise, another item off my bucket list!

8 hours ago, RATTER said:

We’re on our first QM2 cruise in April and are so excited about sitting in our (completely obstructed) balcony cabin & sipping the dreaded Pol Acker!  Lucky for me my husband doesn’t drink…lol.  So very excited about the TA cruise, another item off my bucket list!

I've been told TA is not a cruise but is a crossing... 😉

Our first *crossing* (or indeed "cruise" of any sort on any ship) on QM2 in 32 days...

12 hours ago, buchanan101 said:

I've been told TA is not a cruise but is a crossing... 😉

Our first *crossing* (or indeed "cruise" of any sort on any ship) on QM2 in 32 days...

You’re absolutely right & the QM is an ocean liner not a cruise ship!  Been cruising for 35 yrs now so looking forward to a crossing ha ha!  I’ll be following your posts with much interest!

• Like 1