Port of Miami - uber/taxi with car seat

CL128

26 minutes ago, CL128 said:

Hello!   Wondering if taxis or ubers in Port of Miami will take toddlers without a car seat?  This would be to FLL airport from port of Miami.  TIA

My guess is that it will depend on current rules and regulations regarding toddlers and car seats in the state of Florida. In my state car seats are required to age 4 and recommend to age 7. 
Here you go:

https://bernsteininjurylaw.com/blog/florida-car-seat-laws/#:~:text=In Florida%2C the rules are,that's integrated with the vehicle.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

34 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

My guess is that it will depend on current rules and regulations regarding toddlers and car seats in the state of Florida. In my state car seats are required to age 4 and recommend to age 7. 
Here you go:

https://bernsteininjurylaw.com/blog/florida-car-seat-laws/#:~:text=In Florida%2C the rules are,that's integrated with the vehicle.

Thank you for this!  Ive read from the Disney website that in FL, car share services are exempt from the car seat rule.   I assume this will apply to Miami also since Miami is part ofFL?