SPA question

wanman

I am wanting to surprise my girlfriend with a massage on our cruise. I was wondering, what level of undress do they do? I am assuming that there is some clothing required, but want to make sure (she perfers that).  Reason I ask is our local spa here allows you to be naked for the massages or furnish's coverups.

In general Massages for either gender are done without clothing. They use sheets to drap over you and you private parts are not exposed. You can of course wear an undergarment but to be honest it makes it more difficult to do the massage. 

2 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

In general Massages for either gender are done without clothing. They use sheets to drap over you and you private parts are not exposed. You can of course wear an undergarment but to be honest it makes it more difficult to do the massage. 

Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for. 

• Like 1

They leave the room while you strip down and climb in the bed and cover up with the provided sheet. They say panties are optional. Then when they massage you they uncover an area, massage it, then cover it back up and move onto the next part. They are very discreet and you’re never fully exposed. And when they finish they leave the room so you can get dressed in privacy. I’m a very private person and the massages don’t make me feel uncomfortable at all. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 12:20 PM, wanman said:

I am wanting to surprise my girlfriend with a massage on our cruise. I was wondering, what level of undress do they do? I am assuming that there is some clothing required, but want to make sure (she perfers that).  Reason I ask is our local spa here allows you to be naked for the massages or furnish's coverups.

I agree with @cruisinqt - you're never fully exposed, and they are very professional & discreet.  But, if she's not comfortable with that, you might consider gifting her with a day pass to the spa so that she can enjoy heated loungers and various types of saunas depending on the ship.  

It's thoughtful of you to consider her preferences like this - enjoy your cruise 🙂

• Like 1