Iona Ocean View stateroom

JeremyK1956

Does anyone have any experience with the ocean view staterooms on deck 4 on Iona? My daughter is just about to book one for next year and she was quite taken by the "window seat" arrangement, so much so that she would really like to book a cabin that has one. She is looking to book an LB grade cabin midships. I have tried P&O cruises customer service team but they could not give a definitive answer. They said some cabins have them and some don't, unfortunately they do not have a list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

11 minutes ago, JeremyK1956 said:

Does anyone have any experience with the ocean view staterooms on deck 4 on Iona? My daughter is just about to book one for next year and she was quite taken by the "window seat" arrangement, so much so that she would really like to book a cabin that has one. She is looking to book an LB grade cabin midships. I have tried P&O cruises customer service team but they could not give a definitive answer. They said some cabins have them and some don't, unfortunately they do not have a list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This link is from a previous post currently on page 2.

I have done both window seat and window ledge on Iona and both are great. The window ledge is large enough to lay on (use seat cushions). It’s a great place to sit and watch the waves or read a book. It’s also great if one in the cabin is an early riser as you can sit there with the curtains closed and not disturb anyone else in the cabin. I love these cabins and would be happy to have these over a balcony, especially for colder cruises.