What to pack for November Mediterranean Cruise

Oceanviewer22

Having only ever had summer cruises before, I have just realised I have no idea what my wife and I should pack, for our Splendor Med cruise in November.  BA only allows one suitcase each..

Is the ship kept warm. Will it be too cold to sit around the pool or have breakfast outside?

Looking at the weather details daytime temps will be in the region of 16 to 18 degrees C but cool at night (8ish). Rain is more likely at that time of year too. We did Pisa and Florence in December and it was jeans and a fleece on 2 days and shorts and T shirt on others so hard to predict. I would suggest layers, a light waterproof and a small rucksack to put the layers in as you strip them off 😜 (or put them back on)

re pool and eating outside, if you are in the sun and out of the wind it should be very comfortable. Mind you, this is from the perspective of someone in the UK where our summers are like the Med in November 😂😂

They were doing laundry for you and if not There is also a self service laundry so you can wash things regularly to keep everything fresh so you don't need to take as much.

Edited by Techno123

9 hours ago, Oceanviewer22 said:

Having only ever had summer cruises before, I have just realised I have no idea what my wife and I should pack, for our Splendor Med cruise in November.  BA only allows one suitcase each..

Is the ship kept warm. Will it be too cold to sit around the pool or have breakfast outside?

The ship is kept cool. I am always cold in the public areas and bring a sweat shirt for days and nice sweaters for dining areas. Breakfast areas outside near the pool are sheltered from the wind but open on the aft deck.

We were on the Splendor in The Med last November. We had most types of weather, from warm sunshine to pea-souper fog in Istanbul! So I concur with the advice to go for layers. Note that the large sheltered area at the pool bar on Splendor has overhead heaters to keep you cosy on cooler/wetter days.

• Like 2