Island L723

coco2/27

I’ve stayed in A729 and A727.  I’ve visited L721 and L723. The balcony for L723 is nice but not as deep as A729. As far as the corner suites go A727 is much, much deeper (and is a continuous wrap around) than L721. L721 is so narrow the loungers only fit parallel to the ship wall and the side balcony does not connect to the aft balcony. 

My favorite is A728 or 729. I don’t have pictures of the lido deck cabins. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
41 minutes ago, cindep said:

Two couples traveling booking Vista suites on Island Princess. Currently booked A728 and A729. Itinerary is Sea to Sea via original Panama Canal. Would A727and A728 be a better combination?

A727 (and A726) are fabulous very wide full wrap around balconies.  They give full side views and aft. The only down side is the door out is on the side so going out and in your cabin is really cold and windy while at sea (unless the wind is in your favor).  Once you turn the corner it is wind free in the aft.

I loved it for scenic cruising in Alaska. It would be best if they could get the corner and mid suites on the same side so they can open the balconies up. With the port/starboard rooms they will have to keep going into the hallway. 

It depends on how close (friendship wise) the two groups are.  Will each group have access to the others balconies when they have to knock on their door to use it?  The folks in the corner cabin get the best scenic sailing days view but on sea days the mid ship suite is best.

Even though I had sailed the corner suite for Alaska I chose the mid ship one for Panama as it was always usable.  

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel

Thank you! Yes, we are very close. Just back from side by side minis on the Enchanted. Easy system: drapes closed - DND. Drapes open - visitors welcome. 
Thank you again for the prompt response! Have a blessed 2023!