Pacific Star?

Captain Rhone

welcome captain rhone.

i cant help you with any information but i know a few people on here have already cruised this "new" (for us anyway) ship.

check out aussiedisneyfan posts.

There are also quite a few posts pertaining to this ship mainly about lack of childrens dining.

I am sure you will find what you are looking for, or just ask any questions, we are a friendly lot over here

Hi captain rhone

I have found these shots of the inside of the pacific star, just follow the link. Unfortunately the P & O website has the shots of when the ship was still the Costa Tropicale and they have not been updated.

http://community.webshots.com/album/536390551oRuSyq

Keith61, I could not get your link to work- any hints or tips??

Cheers

Rach

The webshots link photos are great. All these intentions I had of taking photos went out the window. I think I might have one that shows the ship.

I would recommend the ship to anyone. The whole kids dining debacle wasn't an issue for us having our daughter dining with us. Just annoyed about misinformation. The ship was clean and lovely. A few times the toilet were blocked but I reckon that was the passengers fault for flushing the wrong stuff.

The only thing I didn't like that much was no windows in the dining room and the Casablanca bar got quite smokey and hot.

Archived