Piers for Baltic cruise

flcruiser08

I'm from Germany and I can tell you in Kiel you will get the central quay at "Ostseekai" LP 27 or 28. Warnemunde will be Pier 7 or 8, also really central in the small place of Warnemunde. In Stockholm you won't pass the archipelago, you will berth at Nynäshamn, it is not directly in Stockholm (about 45 minutes distance with bus).

3 minutes ago, Ulsteinvik said:

I'm from Germany and I can tell you in Kiel you will get the central quay at "Ostseekai" LP 27 or 28. Warnemunde will be Pier 7 or 8, also really central in the small place of Warnemunde. In Stockholm you won't pass the archipelago, you will berth at Nynäshamn, it is not directly in Stockholm (about 45 minutes distance with bus).

Thank you! That's a helpful start! Any must see/do/eat in the German ports?

Many Americans take the tour to Berlin but take in mind that the train ride takes about 3 hrs from Warnemunde to Berlin. But I think it's worth it. If it is too long for you then Warnemunde is also a nice little place.

In Kiel a lot of passengers are going to the "Kieler brewery" it is around 5-10 minutes from the quay. I don't like beer but if you like.. 😉

Hamburg is also great but here you have to take a train or bus ride for around 1 hour. I don't know why Carnival stays here only 9 hours when they support Hamburg for this stop.. If you like walking near the ship, then you can go to the "Kiellinie" or you follow the blue line to the town and shopping areas.