Embarkation time- e-ticket question

tofubeast

Hi. I’m sailing out of Miami later this month.  I originally had printed my eTicket and it had a boarding time is noon.

Just now, I tried to see if I could enter my credit card for onboard purchases because that option did not pop up when I originally checked in on the website. I went to try and enter it and got some error message which doesn’t surprise me because we’re talking about the MSC website here. However, I wanted to see if maybe it went through and would be on the eTicket. That why I selected the option for them to email it to me.

This new E ticket has a boarding time of 3:30 PM which has me really upset because my other had noon (which I would vastly prefer). Do you think I can just bring the original one I printed out or is the UPC code gonna give errors or something? Had I known it was gonna do this I would have not bothered emailing it to myself. 😞

Go with your original boarding time.  If an error bubbles up when you arrive, act like you are clueless and let them figure it out.  I think you will be fine.  Furthermore, your time will likely change again.  We started with 3 PM and then it changed to 10 AM.  Go figure.

• Thanks 1