Onboard Credit or Excursion Credit

Jranger

We are a family of 4 and have $100 a piece of Excursion Credit on the Regal Princess December 18. When I booked the cruise with a Princess rep they told me it could be used for anything onboard. Can this credit be used for Specialty Dining, Drinks, and excursions? In our profile there are 2 Rows- 1 says Excursion Credit the other says Total Onboard Credits but the amount is $100 total per person

Thanks For any Clarity 

16 minutes ago, Jranger said:

We are a family of 4 and have $100 a piece of Excursion Credit on the Regal Princess December 18. When I booked the cruise with a Princess rep they told me it could be used for anything onboard. Can this credit be used for Specialty Dining, Drinks, and excursions? In our profile there are 2 Rows- 1 says Excursion Credit the other says Total Onboard Credits but the amount is $100 total per person

Thanks For any Clarity 

It’s all OBC and will come off your folio, however you wish to use it.  SD, drinks, excursions, gratuities, onboard shopping, SPA, etc. 

Can be used for anything you purchase on board (exception future cruise deposits). Can also be used to pre-book excursions. Can not be used to pre-book anything else. Anything else pre-booked such as specialty dining will be charged directly to your credit card when booked.