New to MSC

kbartges

I am interested in some advice.  I cruise Royal, NCL and Celebrity.  What is the difference in room levels?  Are drink packages including any of the room levels?  Normally just booked regular balcony cabins.  Looking at Meralvaglia.  Any other advice on this cruise line is appreciated.

Thank you

29 minutes ago, kbartges said:

I am interested in some advice.  I cruise Royal, NCL and Celebrity.  What is the difference in room levels?  Are drink packages including any of the room levels?  Normally just booked regular balcony cabins.  Looking at Meralvaglia.  Any other advice on this cruise line is appreciated.

Thank you

I don't fully understand all aspects of the question, so maybe you could be a bit more specific.

To my knowledge, drink packages are only included in Yacht Club.  That said, in my view, MSC has some excellent value packages on many sailings that may include drinks and wi-fi.  Further, even if purchased alone, most of their drink packages are relatively well-priced.

Otherwise, I think the categories speak for themselves.  Inside cabins, ocean view, balcony, some bigger, some smaller, etc.  Again, feel free to ask any additional questions that you may have.

I booked a cruise this weekend and was able to include the Easy Plus Package and wi-fi (which I probably would have purchased anyway) for an additional $100. I'm not sure how long that promotion will run for, but you might check on that. Other than that, since we're cruising with family, I booked "Fantastica" level cabins, so I could choose the rooms and get everyone on the same deck. 

There is three levels of choice when pricing your cruise ranging from very cheap to very expensive depending on what you choose.

Ranging from lowest to highest......

first choose the cabin - inside, ocean view, balcony or suite.

next choose the level of service, Bella, Fantastica, Aurea, Yacht Club - each come with their own inclusions - the more you pay the more included.  Only Yacht Club includes drinks as a standard inclusion.

Then check on any specials/ deals - for slightly more cost you may be able to choose a package that includes drinks/ wifi/ gratuities etc.... as an add on at any of the cabin or service levels.