Night Club on Explorer of the Seas?

41 minutes ago, ballarinamom said:

Hey there

Is ther a place on the ship for dancing at night? Not just the deck parties but a night club type place? I havent seen anything on the deck plans. TUA

Yes there is.  Sorry can’t remember what it’s called.    But we were in there one night while silent disco was going on.     I can go look at old papers.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ballarinamom said:

Hey there

Is ther a place on the ship for dancing at night? Not just the deck parties but a night club type place? I havent seen anything on the deck plans. TUA

Hello, I just got off Explorer OTS this past Sunday and had an amazing cruise !  The name of the nightclub is Dizzy's and myself and Husband had a great time each night we went there . Make sure NOT to miss Silent Disco so much fun 😀 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, berbician said:

Hello, I just got off Explorer OTS this past Sunday and had an amazing cruise !  The name of the nightclub is Dizzy's and myself and Husband had a great time each night we went there . Make sure NOT to miss Silent Disco so much fun 😀 

Thanks so much! We were confused because it looked small and not as "Clubby" as what were used to from other cruise lines. But as long as there's dancing, we're good!

3 hours ago, ballarinamom said:

Thanks so much! We were confused because it looked small and not as "Clubby" as what were used to from other cruise lines. But as long as there's dancing, we're good!

Its on Deck 14 . You will have a good time . 

• Like 1