Covid card scanning at check in

theump

I just check in for my December 11 cruise and after multiple problems after midnight i was able to do it this morning.  Only when I went to put health information in it says there will be a notice on December 10th.  I thought you had to scan your covid vax cards when you do the check in.

The Ump

John

16 minutes ago, theump said:

I just check in for my December 11 cruise and after multiple problems after midnight i was able to do it this morning.  Only when I went to put health information in it says there will be a notice on December 10th.  I thought you had to scan your covid vax cards when you do the check in.

The Ump

John

Not anymore.  When you check in on the app in regards to the health questions, it asks if you are vaccinated and boosted.  No more showing your cards.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the information.  Wanted to be sure after last night kept getting check in has checked out message and when I did get in it would let me update anything.  I remember people saying they didn't have to show the cards when boarding but I thought it still had to be scanned at check in time.

The Ump

John