Recreating a drink from The Divina

tlwg04

I hope someone knows the answer to this.....I feel dumb because I should have asked while onboard. Basically, I fell in love with the Blue Hawaiian drink, but I dont know the ingredients to recreate it at home. Does anyone know............or may be onboard soon and could ask for me?

Thanks so much!!! I'm on the verge of booking another cruise just for that drink----dont judge me. LOL

43 minutes ago, tlwg04 said:

I hope someone knows the answer to this.....I feel dumb because I should have asked while onboard. Basically, I fell in love with the Blue Hawaiian drink, but I dont know the ingredients to recreate it at home. Does anyone know............or may be onboard soon and could ask for me?

Thanks so much!!! I'm on the verge of booking another cruise just for that drink----dont judge me. LOL

You mean the standard Blue Hawaiian cocktail - rum, blue Curacao, pineapple juice and coconut cream?  It is tasty! 

Book the cruise anyways, just to verify! 

Edited by reedprincess
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, reedprincess said:

You mean the standard Blue Hawaiian cocktail - rum, blue Curacao, pineapple juice and coconut cream?  It is tasty! 

Book the cruise anyways, just to verify! 

oooooooooo, thank YOU!!!! Would that be regular rum, or coconut rum? Is coconut cream the same thing as cream of coconut? As you can tell, I'm not the expert at drinks....lol