Visa Advice - Dubai to Istanbul Itinereary

BoilerBill

My wife and I are booked on the April 2023 Encore sailing from Dubai to Istanbul.   

It is clear that we will need a visa for Turkey as we are staying two extra days after disembarking.  Looks like an eVisa is the way to go for that.

But in spite of much research, it is still not clear to me whether we need to obtain visas in advance for UAE, Oman, Egypt (we are on the overnight excursion to Luxor Valley of the Kings), and Jordan (on the one day excursion to Petra).  Any expertise from others who may either be on this cruise or have sailed a similar itinerary would be SO welcome!

Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, BoilerBill said:

My wife and I are booked on the April 2023 Encore sailing from Dubai to Istanbul.   

It is clear that we will need a visa for Turkey as we are staying two extra days after disembarking.  Looks like an eVisa is the way to go for that.

But in spite of much research, it is still not clear to me whether we need to obtain visas in advance for UAE, Oman, Egypt (we are on the overnight excursion to Luxor Valley of the Kings), and Jordan (on the one day excursion to Petra).  Any expertise from others who may either be on this cruise or have sailed a similar itinerary would be SO welcome!

Thanks! 

I think it would help if you stated your nationality 

• Like 1

Presume SC means South Carolina. 
I would think your TA would be able to answer any of these questions, but I would be interested in the answers as we do Istanbul to Dubai in November 2023 on Regent. 
Also Regent Explorer left Istanbul on 10/31 for Dubai, so maybe someone on board now can answer.