Carnival Venezia 29 Sep-14 Oct 2023

JOHN 57

6 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

good morning everyone, first off, we are registered and ready, we board 1230-1pm, tried last night, but would not load, so did this morning.  All is good, be right at lunch time.  Our muster station A5, which is Rosso Theater, on deck 5.  So, that is done

I will be boarding at the same time John. The current long term forecast for Friday Sept. 29 in Manhattan shows 76F with a 40% chance of some am showers but then clearing.🤞

For those of you on FB, John Heald(CCL's Ambassador)just posted this morning some great photos of the Venetian Mask Party onboard the Venezia, and in the comments there is also a one minute video from a recent one. Definitely a unique event that is only on this ship to check out whether you wear a mask or not.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Destiny0315 said:

For those of you on FB, John Heald(CCL's Ambassador)just posted this morning some great photos of the Venetian Mask Party onboard the Venezia, and in the comments there is also a one minute video from a recent one. Definitely a unique event that is only on this ship to check out whether you wear a mask or not.

thank you

good morning our ship is at sea, 11 more days to go, and one more boarding 23 september, then our turn, can hardly wait.  

everything planned for meet and greet done, saturday 30 september at 1100 at Heroes bar

where peopleare staying.

we still know of only 1 comedian, does anyone know ofothers.

download.png

10 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

I have heard, that our cruise in main dining room will have 2 lobster nights, when and what are the dates.  Thank you.

They will both be on two(of the four)elegant nights we will likely have on this cruise. I think the first is Saturday Sept 30 on our first sea day.

13 minutes ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

Four elegant nights seems a bit excessive.  I only packed three tuxedos. LOL

Actually there will likely be just three, two the first week and one on the second so your safe. LOL! My question would be how many fancy thongs does one bring on a nude cruise?😉

Edited by Destiny0315

58 minutes ago, Destiny0315 said:

Actually there will likely be just three, two the first week and one on the second so your safe. LOL! My question would be how many fancy thongs does one bring on a nude cruise?😉

Three elegant nights is more like I would have expected, but I assumed that you had inside information when you posted there would be four.

As for the fancy thongs, I only bring five of them.  The trick is to just wear them in the hot tub when they get dirty, and let them air dry.  They'll be good to go again😉

• Haha 1