Carnival Venezia 29 Sep-14 Oct 2023

JOHN 57

Today I renewed my passport it was due in June.  The reason, I did not earlier was because, I was intending to sail on the Celebration 5 March, and that did not happen because of kidney disease.

I am sailing on celebrity summit in may out of Bayonne NJ

it’s nice that I don’t have to fly. We were on the summit last year in May. I’d like the summit because it’s an older ship and it has stairs in the pool which is where I spent a lot of my time. Looking forward to it and this upcoming cruise also Margie.

1 hour ago, Whiting said:

it’s nice that I don’t have to fly. We were on the summit last year in May. I’d like the summit because it’s an older ship and it has stairs in the pool which is where I spent a lot of my time. Looking forward to it and this upcoming cruise also Margie.

well enjoy, and I wish I was there.

good morning 186 days to go and good news regarding kidney disease, took a blood test on doctor's orders, which revealed EGFR went from 25 to 33, which is good news.  Going up slightly due to medication (Losartan).  Long way to go, but that is a positive note, that I can make our cruise.

1 hour ago, Whiting said:

we also sailed on the Summit, visiting a number of Caribbean ports.

I usually do mostly Caribbean, I like the warm weather as I spend a lot of time in the pool and out in the fresh air.

i’ve been to all these ports before many times, so large times I don’t even get off the boat

On 3/27/2023 at 11:06 AM, Whiting said:

I usually do mostly Caribbean, I like the warm weather as I spend a lot of time in the pool and out in the fresh air.

i’ve been to all these ports before many times, so large times I don’t even get off the boat

we always make an effort to get off the ship

29 May 2023, our ship in Barcelona will have the President of Carnival Christian Duffy and cheft Emeril greeting guests on our ship.  Hopefully we can watch live on You Tube.  Just like the Celebration did, so wil be Venezia.  

7 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

Just bought tickets for Carnival Dream on 6 May, to celebrate our 40th anniversary and to relax i the Bahamas.  We have never been there, any suggestions.