Carnival Luminosa and Carnival Splendor Update on Masks and Travel Insurance 20.11.22 through 31.12.22

1 minute ago, possum52 said:

2 metres of snow is a lot of snow in only that amount of time. It was very wintery in Melbourne yesterday - strong, very cold winds and bands of heavy showers with hail. Still windy today, but not as strong as yesterday and it doesn't feel as cold. 

Yes, Leigh, an awful lot of snow.  I think that must have been in upper New York State, but our nephew and his wife returned to Brisbane from NY City yesterday and said it was bucketing in the City as they left, so they were lucky to get away.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 9:32 PM, Whatsthedillio said:

I received this in my email tonight.. very confused as I am not sailing until February 2024... surely they aren't going to still require travel insurance?  

image.png

Just so everyone knows:  The insurance you purchase from Carnival doesn't include COVID coverage.  Just got my policy and the least expensive was $400.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:32 PM, Whatsthedillio said:

I received this in my email tonight.. very confused as I am not sailing until February 2024... surely they aren't going to still require travel insurance?  

image.png

Just so everyone knows:  The insurance you purchase from Carnival doesn't include COVID coverage.  Just got my policy and the least expensive was $400.

29 minutes ago, b2dave2003 said:

My 7 day Queensland Coastal cost $91 with Qantas Australian Comprehensive Travel Insurance 70+ years.