Where is the Chef's Table on the Sunshine?

Shamrock73

Hi 🙂

On Carnival Sunshine the Chef's Table is located in the Library. Mezzanine Deck 4, midship.

You'll receive notice where to meet, confirm & discuss allergies (if any). In regards to Sunshine specifically; we met in the Atrium for a champagne toast. Then the galley tour. Then the Chef's Table dinner.

Car-Dec-79030-1491314923.webp

🌴

Edited by PortSideCruzan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi 🙂

On Carnival Sunshine the Chef's Table is located in the Library. Mezzanine Deck 4, midship.

You'll receive notice where to meet, confirm & discuss allergies (if any). In regards to Sunshine specifically; we met in the Atrium for a champagne toast. Then the galley tour. Then the Chef's Table dinner.

🌴

Was that pre-Covid? I didn’t think they were doing the galley tour post-Covid. I think it would be neat to get a glimpse behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, mondello said:

Was that pre-Covid? I didn’t think they were doing the galley tour post-Covid. I think it would be neat to get a glimpse behind the scenes.

Hi @mondello🙂

It was pre-Covid. But wanted to give the OP as much typical info as possible. Especially the actual location for the Chef's Table meal. 

We never miss a Chef's Table on any cruise line, ship or sailing. Love, Love, Love the Chef's Table & the many differences between cruise lines. 

To the OP:  @Shamrock73

There is a chance Carnival may not have re-instated the galley tour as of yet. However your Chef's Table onboard Sunshine will still take place in the Library. You will still receive notice to confirm, discuss allergies & find out where everyone will meet. Usually in the Atrium for a champagne toast.

Enjoy & bon appetit!

🌴

Edited by PortSideCruzan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1