Booking specialty restaurants on Sirena

shepherd really

19 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

You do not eat in the GDR ?  🤔

Having spent 20 nights on Riviera (10) and Sirena (10) wife and I have never eaten in the GDR and don't plan to for the future 30 nights we've got booked in 2023 and 2024. The Terrace Cafe so nice with a view of the stars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Having spent 20 nights on Riviera (10) and Sirena (10) wife and I have never eaten in the GDR and don't plan to for the future 30 nights we've got booked in 2023 and 2024. The Terrace Cafe so nice with a view of the stars.

It’s great you only book cruises to warm exotic places. Try that star gazing Terrace meal on the north side of Iceland or going up the Norway coast! 😂. Oops, you’ll find that part of the Terrace closed and shut off. It was even shutoff all day late October off the Spanish coast.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

It’s great you only book cruises to warm exotic places. Try that star gazing Terrace meal on the north side of Iceland or going up the Norway coast! 😂. Oops, you’ll find that part of the Terrace closed and shut off. It was even shutoff all day late October off the Spanish coast.

And why would I take cruises to such places? Your brief mention reminds me why cruising to such places is so ineffective & inefficient. If I go to Iceland or Norway, I'm flying and staying on land.

BUT...guess I'll find out in the western Med in November 2023 and then in the Baltic in September 2024. I'll be damned before I willingly wear pants outside of a specialty restaurant on an O ship. I'm on vacation. And that means shorts in the Terrace Cafe and Waves.

8 hours ago, MEFIowa said:

The Terrace Café is hard to beat, but I think the grand dining room can do it! 
Lucky for us, Oceania has multiple dining options which hopefully will satisfy all or most of its passengers. They certainly are satisfying to me!

• Like 2