Meraviglia Spa Questions

mast3rn8

First time on MSC - have a few questions about the spa for an upcoming 3 night cruise (tried searching but the search function here is having a meltdown). If anyone has recent experience and willingness to answer I'd appreciate the insight. 

1. I'm only seeing 2 body treatment options on the site/app to book ahead of time. "Traditional Balinese Massage" and "Bali Massage with Hot Lava Stones" ...will there be more offered once onboard?
  2. When booking pre-cruise it appears to take your money but you don't book a time. How does this work?
  3. Assuming access to the thermal area is not granted w/ purchase of treatment?
  4. Is the cost in fact lower when you pre-book (ex: currently $119 for the traditional massage)?

1 hour ago, mast3rn8 said:

First time on MSC - have a few questions about the spa for an upcoming 3 night cruise (tried searching but the search function here is having a meltdown). If anyone has recent experience and willingness to answer I'd appreciate the insight. 

1. I'm only seeing 2 body treatment options on the site/app to book ahead of time. "Traditional Balinese Massage" and "Bali Massage with Hot Lava Stones" ...will there be more offered once onboard?  Yes, there are more options offered on board.  The website is a mess.
  2. When booking pre-cruise it appears to take your money but you don't book a time. How does this work?  You can go directly to the spa on embarkation and book your time slot.  Make sure you have something in writing that shows you have prebooked.  Their website booking system is a mess.
  3. Assuming access to the thermal area is not granted w/ purchase of treatment?  The thermal area is included.
  4. Is the cost in fact lower when you pre-book (ex: currently $119 for the traditional massage)?  I believe you save 15% by pre-booking.

• Thanks 1