If I want to upgrade; how can I tell what rooms are still available?

LMaxwell

Is there anywhere I can easily see a list or deck plan of rooms still available for a cruise I am booked on?  We leave next week but considering paying for an upgrade but don't know what is available. Is there a way I can see?  If it's in a noisy spot or blocked view, it may not be much of an upgrade to consider 

29 minutes ago, LMaxwell said:

Is there anywhere I can easily see a list or deck plan of rooms still available for a cruise I am booked on?  We leave next week but considering paying for an upgrade but don't know what is available. Is there a way I can see?  If it's in a noisy spot or blocked view, it may not be much of an upgrade to consider 

I print out each deck and above/below. If you are talking with HAL (they usually want an answer quick) you can ask what cabins are available and check your deck plan. Another option is go into website (without logging in) and do a dummy booking with the cabin category and deck and location you want. It will show what's left but it may not be accurate as cabins may get booked or open up while others upgrade so speaking to HAL / TA is best. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1