walk to town?

eyegirl

The number of shops has declined considerably over the years both at the cruise ship docks and in town, but there are a few that are worth a visit depending on what you like to shop for.

For typical souvenirs town has a few stores with a good selection: Mountain Top, Vendors Plaza, Piranha Joe, and I Heart St Thomas. Havensight dock has a few, too: Captain's Corner, Caribana, Majestic, Ocean Surfari, and at least 1 more. Crown Bay has the vendors at the little kiosks and maybe one or two others.

If you'd like to look for other types of items you would need to be specific so someone can tell you where to look. 

I listed other things in town not too long ago in a separate thread so you might want to look for it.

• Like 1

There are two docks.  One of the docks is more industrial with no  shopping. Only a bit of  shopping inside the port. However you  can take a taxi  for $5 into the shopping part of town.  To walk there is not scenic, however  from the other dock the walk is  by the waterfront and scenic. You can see view of the cruise ships  docked in the harbour as well.

I was in St. Thomas February 2022 at the Industrial dock. 

Edited by Iceman-007
  • Like 1