Kids and GSC

soccermom4

Question for those of you recently returned on Dawn or Spirit. Are there specific kids activities planned at Great Stirrup Cay when you dock there? We'll be perfectly happy to just hang out on the beach for a while and swim etc., but was just curious about Kids Klub activities.

Thanks.

We were just at GSC on Friday, and we didn't see any organized activities for the children. However, there are big, round rafts that you can rent, and our daughter and her new friends enjoyed playing on them. We had a wonderful day at the beach..it's just a beautiful island!

There is no charge and I think the kids activities were on the childrens daily or maybe the childrens dept. just told us as they were already participating. Truly on all the cruises we have done NCL has the best childrens program. The 1st day go to the kids club meeting even if the kids don't want to go to introduce yourself and register the kids. In the past I have even called NCL and asked for past copies of the childrens activities. They will tell you they change but at least it is an idea. Also NCL did a seperate excursion to the turtle farm and swmming at a hotel with them while we went to stingray city on Grand Cayman. Once they get involved they will love it.

There is no charge and I think the kids activities were on the childrens daily or maybe the childrens dept. just told us as they were already participating. Truly on all the cruises we have done NCL has the best childrens program. The 1st day go to the kids club meeting even if the kids don't want to go to introduce yourself and register the kids. In the past I have even called NCL and asked for past copies of the childrens activities. They will tell you they change but at least it is an idea. Also NCL did a seperate excursion to the turtle farm and swmming at a hotel with them while we went to stingray city on Grand Cayman. Once they get involved they will love it.

Thanks! My kids loved the kids program on the RCCL Explorer and my 13 yo. loved the teens program! They are nervous they wont like NCL and they hate the idea of not being able to sign themselves in and out. :rolleyes: I'm not too happy with the idea either but what can you do?

BTW, If dh and I are laying by the pool or whatever how will my kids get in touch with us if they want to come out of the club??

~Connie

Archived