Celebrity Wonderverse

Kelownadon

The person I know who won just got an email yesterday saying his credentials have been verified and he is for sure a winner. The email said there were no further steps for him to take and that he would be contacted with all of the prize details.

It’s about a week since he was first contacted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, thebaehrs said:

Have you heard any more?

The winners website still isn't showing anything. 

I haven't heard peep... but as @beautygirlsmom indicated, sounds like the winner she knows has only just established being declared a winner... so it has to be assumed that Celebrity is sure taking their time, and obviously not adhering to their own official rules around notification, etc. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, thebaehrs said:

Still no winner list...

I wrote them on Monday... the same guy I had been dealing with on the phone previously... and then I got an auto-response indicating they might get to my email in 30 days... good grief. 

image.png.1e45a69e84bea569c184604142b4cf33.png

image.png.f405f9a6f43798750d3cd6d439efca26.png

• Thanks 1

The person I know who was notified he was a winner last heard from them on April 10th via email - this was part of the email:

Congratulations on your recent win in the Celebrity Cruises Wonderverse Sweepstakes!

We have received your information and your eligibility has been approved. No additional action is required from you at this time. You will either be contacted or receive your prize within the guidelines outlined within the official rules.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, beautygirlsmom said:

The official winners list is posted, so my husband said it was okay to say that he is one of the winners! We still haven't gotten his voucher or any information other than the original info that trickled down, but we're super excited! 

Wow, that’s awesome! Congratulations! I hope he chooses you as his cabin mate. 😉 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, beautygirlsmom said:

Had I been more convinced this wasn’t a scam, I might have worked harder at being nice! I actually convinced myself he had given access to our bank accounts to some foreign drug cartel!

I get that! My sister won a trip and forwarded the notification email to me asking if I thought it was a scam. I asked if she had entered the contest and she said yes. I told her it all looked good to me! 

It’s not too late to make amends and get yourself on board! Good luck!

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2023 at 10:16 AM, beautygirlsmom said:

The official winners list is posted, so my husband said it was okay to say that he is one of the winners! We still haven't gotten his voucher or any information other than the original info that trickled down, but we're super excited! 

Congratulations to your hubby!! Good to see Celebrity posted the winners list… but it seems to be short a name?