If you’re looking for a tour and Antigo Antigua, do I got a guy for you!

k9hndler

I booked a tour for my family of four with Lawrence of Antigua. I communicated with Mr. Lawrence via telephone and email, he confirmed our price, tailored the  itinerary to our needs and arranged the pick up location in advance.

He met us at the pier brought us to his air condition, clean, well serviced van, and gave my family of four, and I am amazing, informative, funny, view of his Island Paradise/Country. 

Mr Lawrence provided cold drinks (beer,soda and water) an air-conditioned van and his charming take on Antigua and the world in general. I highly recommend Mr. Lawrence as your tour guide if you are looking to see the island the way it’s meant to be seen.

A33617E7-896D-4146-8576-B346DD0BEBF5.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Thank you for posting your recommendation. We’re booked with Lawrence in Feb. Was this the island tour that you did? Did you spend time at a beach afterwards and if so, which one? Was there an opportunity to stop for lunch/snacks during the tour? Thanks and glad you enjoyed yourself! My DH is retired K9…says it was the best job ever, partner never talked back 🤣

11 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

Thank you for posting your recommendation. We’re booked with Lawrence in Feb. Was this the island tour that you did? Did you spend time at a beach afterwards and if so, which one? Was there an opportunity to stop for lunch/snacks during the tour? Thanks and glad you enjoyed yourself! My DH is retired K9…says it was the best job ever, partner never talked back 🤣

Say hello to your Hubby, and yes, I completely agree working with police canines is the best job I ever had. 

Mr. Lawrence was more than willing to take us any beach we want to go, but we decided to skip that part. He also had several locations picked out for lunch, and was very knowledgeable in that area as well. He basically catered the door to exactly what we wanted, we had three hours, and he jampacked with everything we wanted to do, we stopped often for Photo ops and local treats. 

You’re going to have a great time with Mr. Lawrence

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2022 at 4:10 PM, Fivelinks said:

Do you have his contact information you could share? We loved our last visit to Antigua but only went to Turner's beach and would like to see more when we go in 2 weeks. Thanks

Google Lawrence of Antigua. Please come back and report if you do go with his company. We are booked in Feb. 

On 12/31/2022 at 8:52 PM, Barwick Cruiser said:

Google Lawrence of Antigua. Please come back and report if you do go with his company. We are booked in Feb. 

thanks … got in touch with him last night … super responsive and I think he will be our choice! 

• Like 1