Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

The dad outside the pool to the kid who’s been in here the whole time…. “Gunter, it’s burger time. Gotta go.”

I don’t know if I’m more impressed that the kid’s name is Gunter or that the family used Burger Time as a scheduled chronological designation 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

This was absolutely inevitable and I don’t feel the slightest bit bad about it. It’s only 1:30 ship time and I’ve already had a full day of Sun, pools, meeting folks, and insane amounts of food. Now we nap, and we’re still up in time to start the evening early and work on that Cheers number. 

AE181D64-98B4-4038-B04B-02328C75BB1A.thumb.jpeg.305284fc43fa55347bc73787f70a2951.jpeg

• Like 7

Tonight around the ship: Deal or no Deal twice at Center Stage, Six comedy shows between Limelight and Punchliner, Rock Revolution twice in the MG Theater, a Guess that Goove and Motown party w Kyndall in CS between and after shows, two karaoke rooms and, of course, a beer pong tourney at P&A 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, allinwonderland said:

Sounds like a busy evening! Rest up, we need a report! LOL

I was wondering why no adult beverages to go with any of that food - thought maybe Nassau was still getting the better of you 🤣

Oh no, she struck a mighty blow but we were back on our feet by last night! 😂 It’s coming!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Thought Alchemy might be possible 40 minutes after opening while we’re still in port. Nope. Look, it’s great and all, but it’s basically unattainable, especially with two. And with the other bars on this ship? I don’t need to bend over backwards to make special plans to be there. 

• Like 5